Pushing over 100 Million in total sales volume closed, Valerie Perry has been a top-producing REALTOR in the Indianapolis market since 2011. She is among the top agents within the Indiana market and has been awarded Century 21’s highest ranking of Centurion. Valerie’s degree in Social Work from Indiana University has set the foundation for her work ethic, drive to help others, and overall problem solving in any situation.
Her clients are first, always. She has been awarded the Quality Service Award based on client satisfaction each year with Century 21. Her clients know she lives and breathes real estate. Communication and Problem Solving are among two of the biggest assets you get when she is working for you. She is often referred to as a “Pitbull” in this market as her negotiation skills are top notch. She pivots with the market and has a vast knowledge of all sides of the transaction.
Most Likely to be Found:
- Camping!! Her husband and their 4 kids spend as much time as they can at Indiana State Parks. She has been known to write an offer or two from their camper.
- Skiing. Any kind… downhill, cross-country, water skiing. The Perry’s recently started an Indianapolis Ski Club in the winter to get kids outside and moving more!
- A local brewery. She loves to support local businesses and a good IPA will always grab her attention.
- Kayaking, Biking, Canoeing, Running, Hiking, Snowshoeing, or Showing Houses! A healthy and active lifestyle is incredibly important to her and she loves to share these with her husband and kids. Don’t be surprised if she shows up to a showing straight from one of these activities! She will always be on time, but may have tennis shoes on in order to do so.
Your Hometown Expert
- Valerie is a lifelong resident of Indianapolis. She attended Roncalli High School and graduated from IU with a Bachelor's Degree in Social Work.
- Valerie invests in this local community as well. She renovates distressed properties and has several rentals. She loves to help new investors get started!
- Valerie has been in the industry since 2004. She started as a closer with a local title company and sold new construction homes until she got her license in 2011.
- Lake Property Specialist. Valerie is a member of the Cordry/Sweetwater Association and would love to share her knowledge with you about the lakes in Nineveh, IN.